In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/), Public Fuck Tube will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Public Fuck Tube. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Public Fuck Tube reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of Public Fuck Tube users who infringe or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
Disclaimer: We do not own, produce, host or upload any videos displayed on this website, we only link to them. If you believe that your copywritten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement:
- to remove physical video file please contact the site owner where it hosted.
- to remove link and thumbnail from this site, click the report button below the video and fill the form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
We reserve the right at any time to remove any material or activity on our site and material claimed to be infringing or based on facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent. It is our policy to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers, when appropriate, and we will act expeditiously to remove access to all material that infringes on another’s copyright, according to the procedure set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)